Sunday, July 2, 2023

Using Piazza as A Supplemental Learning Tool

 I have been reading and researching this latest helpful tool called Piazza. After reading and watching a series of videos, I believe this tool can help with a multitude of functions and assist with learner cognition and retention. The tool itself is designed to help students work together in collaboration. Whereby students can ask and answer each other questions, and professors can help guide the discussion by adding their perspective and focusing points. There are a number of assets for the instructor like being able to view and encourage participation as well as see contributors' activity. This really just help increase productivity as well as encourage active participation. It also helps facilitate communication between learner and teacher. I myself am still very new to this platform; however, I feel like it is worth exploring and possibly incorporating into a lesson or course in the near future. 

Piazza • Ask. Answer. Explore. Whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Reflection

 This week has probably been one the toughest for me personally, because I was trying to get my own final exams and last week of the summer ...