Sunday, July 30, 2023

Which Platform?

With so many web 2.0 tools and platforms to use, which one is the best for online learning and retainment of pertinent information? This question is one that I have consistently asked myself throughout this semester and particularly for this course. I have researched and written on this subject matter, and i truly believe YouTube offers a tremendous platform for learning and comprehension. Maybe because I am visual learner and seeing information presented in video format just seems to stick with me more so than discussion boards or PowerPoints. Even social networking sites like Facebook and Instagram don't seem to be geared towards learning as much as they are socializing. Is there one platform that you enjoy or would recommend more than most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Reflection

 This week has probably been one the toughest for me personally, because I was trying to get my own final exams and last week of the summer ...